Welcome to the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. Since 1966, the Chamber has been an advocate and resource for business and non-profits by advancing and promoting the economic vitality and quality of life in Ridgefield. The chamber is a not-for-profit organization with over 350 members. It is led by a full-time paid staff operating under the direction of a volunteer-board of directors which directs other volunteer committees. The Chamber's programs are represented by an acronym called N.E.A.T., which stands for Networking, Education, Advocacy, and Tourism.
The mission of the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce is to promote the economic vitality of Ridgefield through member engagement, hospitality, collaboration, education and advocacy!
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
CLOSED: Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 for Thanksgiving
Let Your Voice Be Heard:
Take the Town Survey!
Time is running out to have your opinions included in the Town Survey - the survey closes on December 13th! The Town of Ridgefield has asked International Insights, an independent marketing research company, to get your feedback on your experiences living in, working in, and visiting Ridgefield.
Take the Survey and You Could WIN!
As our way of saying thank you, everyone who qualifies for and completes our brief survey will be entered in a drawing, with 20 lucky winners receiving one of the following gifts and prizes:
- One of five $20 gift certificates from the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce
- One of four $25 Downtown Ridgefield gift certificates to participating downtown merchants
- $25 gift card to Books on the Common
- $25 gift card to The Toy Chest
- $50 gift card to Shine Salon and Spa
- $50 gift card to The Market Place at Copps Hill
- $50 gift card to The Shops at Big Shop Lane
- Gift basket from The Little House Shoppe ($100 value)
- Gift basket from nancy O ($100 value)
- $100 gift card to Craig's Fine Jewelry
- Three prizes of $500 towards "Design Your Own Ring" at Addessi Jewelers (ring value must be at least $1,000 - value of prize as much as 50% off the purchase price!
All of your answers will be kept strictly confidential and used for research purposes only. The survey will be available through December 13th should only take about 10-15 minutes of your time to complete.
To start taking the survey, please click on the following link: http://www.survey1001.com
Thank you for your help with this important survey!
PLAN TO ATTEND:
Business After Hours Holiday Party & Shopping at Festive Home Show
Wednesday, December 2nd from 5 PM to 7 PM
at the Ridgefield Guild of Artists, 34 Halpin Lane, Ridgefield
- Browse their Boutique for artfully selected gift items, home decor, holiday decorations, bags, clothing, accessories, and jewelry
- Celebrate the holiday season with your hosts, David & Ingrid Buckley of NuWeigh Nutrition & Weight Loss, as well as Chamber friends
- Enjoy informal networking with area business people at our most popular Business After Hours!
- Tasty treats prepared by Bailey's Backyard Restaurant
- White Wine Served
- New, unwrapped gifts will be collected for the Toys for Tots program ~ please consider donating!
Click on the icon below to add your name to an email list for learning about local non-profit requests for donations of items, money, and volunteer time!
The Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce is not affiliated with the any other national, state, or local Chamber of Commerce. For more information about the history of Chambers of Commerce, the article, Chambers of Commerce: The Basics, published by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives, provides some broad insight. Clearly, the best way to learn about the Ridgefield Chamber is to become a member!